2 Medium Russet baking potatoes
1/2 Bunch fresh broccoli
1 Zucchini squash
4 oz. Mushrooms
1/4 Red onion
2 lg. Cloves garlic
2 oz. Sharp cheddar cheese
Spices and herbal salt to taste
This is a very simple and complete meal to prepare,
is economical and full
1. Bake two Russet potatoes until you can squeeze
the potato and it
2. Slice the potato in half (lengthwise) and scoop
out the potato, leaving
the skin intact.
3. Cook Broccoli and vegetables in 3 ounces of water
until very tender.
4. Chop vegetables very fine and add to potatoes
with remaining liquid.
5. Grate 2 ounces of low-fat cheese and mix into the
6. Stuff back into the potato skins and bake in 350
degree F. oven for 15-
20 minutes or until the top starts to brown.
Makes 4 large servings.