2 Medium russet baking potatoes
1/2 Bunch fresh broccoli
2 oz. Sharp cheddar cheese
Spices and herbal salt to taste
This is a very simple and complete meal to prepare,
is economical and full
1. Bake two russet potatoes until you can squeeze
the potato and it feels
2. Slice the potato in half (lengthwise) and scoop
out the potato, leaving
the skin intact.
3. Cook broccoli in 3 ounces of water until tender.
4. Chop broccoli very fine and add to potatoes with
5. Grate 2 ounces of cheese and mix into the potato
6. Stuff back into the potato skins and bake in 350
degree F. oven for 15-
20 minutes or until the top starts to brown.
Makes 4 large servings.