1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Five minutes before pasta is done, add carrots to
pasta. Cook 3 minutes
3. Add broccoli to pasta. Cook remaining 2 minutes.
4. When pasta and vegetables are done, drain well.
5. Lightly spray a 2 quart casserole dish with
cooking spray; set aside.
6. Preheat oven to 375 F.
7. In a medium saucepan, melt margarine over low
heat. Add onion and saute about 2 minutes.
8. Stir in flour and continue cooking and stirring
until mixture thickens.
9. Add milk and cheese and cook until cheese is
melted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
10. Mix pasta and vegetables with sauce. Transfer to
11. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.