This is a delicious grilled potato side dish. Add
cubed ham to it and you can serve it as a
full meal main dish.
You Will Need
6 large potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
2 medium onions, chopped
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese,
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/4 cup butter, cubed
1 tablespoon minced fresh or dried chives
1 to 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
Nonstick cooking spray
What to Do
1. Divide the potatoes and onions equally between two pieces of
heavy duty foil (about 18 inches) that have
been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine Parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup each cheddar and mozzarella;
sprinkle over potatoes and
3. Top with bacon, butter, chives, seasoned salt and pepper.
4. Bring opposite ends of foil together over filling and fold down
several times. Fold unsealed ends toward
filling and crimp tightly.
5. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 35 to 40 minutes or until
potatoes are tender.
6. Remove from the grill. Open foil carefully and sprinkle with