1. Cook spinach according to directions and drain
2. Mix all ingredients except butter and pastry.
3. Refrigerate mixture at least 1 hour. Open package
of dough and cut 2" wide, cutting through
4. Cover remaining dough with a damp cloth to keep
from drying out.
5. Separate dough so that you have 2 sheets for each
triangle. Brush the dough with melted butter
and put 1 rounded tsp spinach at the top of the
strip. Fold pastry over.
6. Place a well-buttered baking sheet and brush top
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve warm