1. Prepare pasta according to package directions;
2. Combine broccoli, ricotta cheese, Swiss cheese,
onion, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
3. Stir together until well blended.
4. Pour about 1 cup tomatoes over bottom of 13 x 9 x
2-inch baking pan, breaking tomatoes with
5. Spoon 1 round tablespoon of cheese mixture into
each shell and place open-side up in an even
layer in the pan.
6. Pour remaining tomatoes over and around shells.
7. Cover pan with foil.
8. Bake at 375 F for about 25 minutes until heated through, and