1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, heat oven to 350F.
3. Lightly spray an 11 x 7-inch baking dish with
4. Combine chicken broth, turkey, mushrooms, onion,
parsley and bay leaf in a 2 quart saucepan
over medium heat.
5. Heat to boiling, cover pot and cook 5 minutes.
6. Stir milk and cornstarch together in a bowl until
the cornstarch is dissolved.
7. Stir milk mixture into the saucepan.
8. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
9. Reduce heat to simmering.
10. Simmer, covered, 3 minutes.
11. Remove from heat.
12. When pasta is done, drain well and return to
13. Remove bay leaf from sauce and pour sauce into
14. Stir until pasta is coated with sauce.
15. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish.
16. Mix the bread crumbs, oil and Parmesan cheese
together in a small bowl until evenly blended.
17. Sprinkle mixture over pasta.
18. Bake until crumbs are golden brown and edges are
bubbling, about 20 minutes.
19. Serve hot.