RADIATORE WITH PUMPKIN SAUCE, TURKEY &
Makes: 6 Servings
1 lb Radiatore, Elbow Macaroni or other medium pasta
1 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
1 ½ cup sliced scallions, white and green parts
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp fennel seeds
1 12oz can evaporated skim milk
½ cup low-fat milk
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
½ tsp salt
1/4 black pepper
1 15 oz can solid pack pumpkin
3 cups chopped cooked turkey
1 ½ cups dried cranberries
1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large, deep
non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until
3. Add scallions, garlic and fennel seeds; saute 3
4. Combine milk, flour, salt and pepper until
smooth. Stir into saucepan.
5. Bring to boil over medium heat; boil until
thickened, stirring constantly.
6. Stir in pumpkin, turkey and cranberries until
7. Reduce heat to medium; cook until heated through,
about 3 minutes.
8. Drain pasta.
9. Place in large bowl.]
10. Add pumpkin sauce and toss.
11. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
12. Serve immediately.