PEPPERONI PIZZA PASTA SALAD
Makes: 6 Servings
1 lb Rotini, Twists or Spirals, uncooked
3/4 cup sliced pepperoni
1 cup sliced Provolone cheese
12 cherry tomatoes
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup non-fat Italian salad dressing
1 tsp Italian seasoning
½ tsp minced garlic
1 green bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, sliced
2 ½ 7-inch rounds of pita bread
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, cut pepperoni slices into
fourths and slice the provolone cheese into
3. Place in a large bowl.
4. Add cherry tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, Italian
dressing, Italian seasoning and garlic.
5. When pasta is done, drain and rinse with cold
water. Drain again.
6. Add pasta to cheese mixture and mix well.
7. Quarter the pita bread rounds and place around a
8. Top with pasta salad and garnish with green pepper rings.