1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, peel the cucumber, trim
the ends and cut in half lengthwise.
3. Scoop out the seeds with a spoon and cut the
cucumber into 1/4-inch pieces.
4. Combine the cucumber, strawberries, pineapple and
salt in a small bowl and stir until blended
5. In a small bowl, mix together yoghurt, sour
cream, orange juice and brown sugar or honey.
6. When pasta is done, drain well and rinse under
7. Drain again and transfer to a mixing bowl.
8. Add the yogurt mixture and mix well.
9. Toss in the fruit salsa, season to taste and serve.