PASTA AND TURKEY SALAD
Makes: 6 Servings
1 lb Rotini, Twists or Spirals, uncooked
1 ½ cup smoked Turkey, chopped
1 cup sliced celery
1 ½ cups seedless red grapes, cut into halves
1 cup sliced scallions (white and green parts)
1 cup non-fat or reduced-fat mayonnaise
1/3 cup non-fat or reduced-fat sour cream
1 ½ tbsps chopped fresh tarragon or
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
1 tbsp lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions;
2. Rinse under cold water and drain again.
3. In a large bowl, stir together the pasta, turkey,
celery, grapes and scallions.
4. In a small bowl, stir together the remaining
5. Toss pasta with dressing.
6. Add salt and pepper, if desired.
7. Serve immediately or cover and chill.