1. Bring water to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to
5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
2. Drain well; rinse with cold water. Chill.
3. Peel, de-vein, and chop shrimp.
4. Combine shrimp, bean sprouts, water chestnuts,
green onions, and celery in a bowl.
5. Combine mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients; stir
6. Add mayonnaise mixture to shrimp mixture, tossing
7. Cover and chill.
8. Just before serving, stir in 3/4 cup noodles.
9. Spoon onto individual lettuce-lined plates, and sprinkle with
remaining 1/4 cup noodles.