1. In baking sheet broil eggplant and bell pepper 3
inches from heat source, turning frequently, until
charred on all sides; transfer to brown paper bag
and let stand until cool enough to handle, 15 to
2. Peel and dice eggplant; transfer to medium bowl.
3. Peel pepper; remove and discard stem end and
seeds. Cut pepper into thin strips and add to
eggplant; add artichokes to bowl and set aside.
4. Spray 9- inch skillet with non-stick cooking
spray and heat over medium - high heat; add
mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until
just cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Ad to eggplant mixture. In a small bowl combine
remaining ingredients, mixing well; pour over
vegetable mixture and toss to coat.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for at least 30