Makes: 6 Servings
12oz Ditalini, Elbow Macaroni or other medium pasta
3/4 cup plain, non-fat yogurt
1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
12oz smoked turkey, diced
2 celery sticks, diced
1 medium granny smith apple, diced
1 head greenleaf lettuce, leaves separated, washed
2oz crumbled blue cheese
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Drain and rinse with cold water.
3. Put the yogurt and mayonnaise into a food
processor or blender and whirl until smooth. Set
4. In a large bowl, stir together the pasta, smoked
turkey, celery and apple.
5. Add sauce and toss until evenly coated.
6. Cover serving platter with lettuce and spoon
pasta onto the leaves.
7. Sprinkle with blue cheese, toss lightly and serve.