2 1/2 c. Cooked brown rice
1 6.25 can tune (drained)
6 tbsp. Green onions (chopped)
1 c. Fresh green peas
2 Fertile eggs (beaten)
6 oz. Jack Cheese
1/2 c. Powdered non-fat milk
1. Cook brown rice (1 cup rice with 2 cups spring
water) in a covered pot
until tender and liquid is absorbed.
2. Beat eggs with the powder milk.
3. Mix all ingredients, except cheese, in a large
4. Pour into a 9" x 14" casserole, sprinkle the
cheese on top.
5. Bake in a 350 degree F. oven for 30 minutes, or
This is a very high protein meal and is still low in
This makes 8 servings.