1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray a 9 inch pie plate with the cooking spray.
3. Squeeze all moisture out of spinach.
4. In a large saucepan, over medium heat, melt
butter and saute onion 3 minutes.
5. Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
6. Gradually add in milk stirring with a whisk,
7. Bring mixture to boil, reduce heat and simmer
until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
8. Remove from heat. Stir in rice, Feta, egg white
9. Pour mixture into prepared pie plate, sprinkle
top with Parmesan and bake for 35 minutes.
10. Turn broiler on and broil until top is golden brown