1. Put a wok or a pan on high heat.
2. Add oil to the pan.
3. Whisk the eggs in a bowl.
4. Put the eggs in the heated and scramble very
5. Stop the heat and remove scrambled eggs from the
pan into a dish.
6. Put the pan on high heat and add more oil.
7. Saute vegetables and ham until soft.
8. Add garlic salt and chicken bouillon.
9. Add rice and stir well.
10. Add the scrambled egg that was cooked earlier to
the rice mixture and mix together.
11. Turn the heat down to low, add soy sauce and
COOKING PLAIN RICE
2 cups uncooked rice
2 ½ cups water
1. Put the rice in a bowl and wash it with cold
2. Repeat washing until the water becomes clear.
3. Drain the rice in a colander and set aside.
4. Place the rice in a pan or rice cooker and add
5. The amount of water used is just a little more
than the amount of rice.
6. Let the rice soak in the water at least 30
7. Bring water to vigorous boil.
8. Turn the heat to low and cook about 15 -20
minutes until the water is almost gone.
9. Remove pan from the heat and let it steam for 10-15 minutes