1. In a large pot, bring water to a boil.
2. Add the cabbage leaves and simmer for 2 minutes
until tender. Remove them to a strainer.
3. Add all the stuffing ingredients into a large
bowl and mix well.
4. Prepare the cooking pot by laying a few cabbage
leaves on the bottom.
5. Add one spoonful of stuffing to the centre of a
cabbage leaf and fold up three sides and then roll
6. Set it on the bottom of the pot, seam side down.
Repeat until ingredients have been used up.
7. Once you have filled up the pot, use a small
plate to weigh down the cabbage rolls. This is so
they don’t open when cooking.
8. Add 2 cups vegetable broth to the pot and cover
9. Simmer on low heat for about 30 minutes or until rice is done.