1. In a medium bowl, stir together the spaghetti
sauce and water.
2. Combine ricotta cheese, egg substitute, 1/4 cup
of the mozzarella cheese and pepper in a bowl.
3. In a food processor or blender, add basil,
Parmesan cheese and garlic; process until smooth.
4. Add Italian dressing; process until blended. Fold
mixture (pesto) into ricotta mixture.
5. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with cooking
6. Spread 1 cup of the sauce over the bottom of the
7. Arrange 4 pieces of lasagne (3 lengthwise, 1
widthwise) over the sauce.
8. Cover with 1˝ cups of the sauce.
9. Spread half the ricotta mixture on top.
10. Arrange another 4 pieces of lasagne over
ricotta, and top with another cup of sauce.
11. Spread remaining ricotta mixture on top.
12. Arrange final 4 pieces of lasagne over ricotta
mixture and cover with remaining sauce.
13. Preheat oven to 350 F.
14. Cover lasagne with foil and bake for 1 hour and
15. Uncover lasagne, sprinkle remaining mozzarella
cheese on top and bake additional 5 minutes
16. Cover and let stand 15 minutes before serving.