THAI FRIED NOODLES
3 cups narrow rice noodle
˝ cup sliced chicken meat, small strip
1/3 cup soya bean curd, cut into small slivers
1 tbsp pickled white radish, chopped
˝ cup cooking oil
1 tsp shallot or onion, chopped
1 tsp ground dried red chilli or paprika
4 tbsps sugar
4 tbsps fish sauce
4 tbsps vinegar
˝ cup bean sprouts
1 lime for garnishing
1/4 cup carrot, for garnishing, sliced thinly
1/4 cup cabbage, for garnishing sliced thinly
2 tbsps ground roasted peanut
1. Fry the chopped garlic and onion until yellow.
2. Add chicken and fry until cooked.
3. Pour in the shrimp, pickled white radish and soya
4. Break the eggs into the pan and scramble.
5. Add sugar, fish sauce, vinegar, ground dried red
chilli and stir well.
6. Pour in the noodles, stir fry until mixed well,
add spring onion, 3/4 or half of the bean sprouts
(the remainder, clipped both ends, used for
garnishing) and stir-fry until cooked.
7. Spoon onto platter, Garnish with ground roasted
peanut, bean sprouts, carrot, cabbage and sliced