1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, cook spinach according to
3. Drain spinach thoroughly in colander by pressing
out extra liquid with a large spoon; cool.
4. In a medium bowl, combine spinach and cottage
cheese and onion.
5. When pasta is done, drain.
6. Rinse with cold water and drain again.
7. Preheat oven to 375 F.
8. Spoon cheese mixture into shells.
9. Place shells in a lightly oiled 9 x 13 x 2-inch
10. Pour spaghetti sauce over shells.
11. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
12. Cover with foil.
13. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until hot.