1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, stir together, marinade
ingredients in a large, shallow dish.
3. Add beef strips to the marinade.
4. Dissolve bouillon cube in 1 cup of hot water.
5. In a large skillet, warm the oil over a high heat
until it begins to smoke.
6. Drain the beef thoroughly, reserving the
7. Add beef to skillet and saute until nicely
browned, about 3 minutes.
8. Remove beef with a slotted spoon.
9. Reduce heat under skillet to medium and add
broccoli and marinade.
10. Saute until broccoli is tender, about 6 minutes.
11. Add tomato sauce, dissolved bouillon and flank
steak to skillet.
12. When pasta is done, drain well and transfer to
13. Spoon steak sauce over top and garnish with
14. Serve immediately.