1. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with vegetable cooking
spray; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 F.
3. Break spaghetti in half; cook pasta according to
4. While pasta is cooking, mix together egg, sour
cream and ˝ cup cheese.
5. When spaghetti is cooked al dente, drain and
rinse under cold water until completely cool.
6. Drain completely.
7. Transfer back to cooking pot.
8. Add sour cream mixture to the spaghetti and toss
until well mixed. Set aside
9. Meanwhile cook beef in skillet until browned.
10. Drain well and pat beef dry with paper towels.
11. Return beef to skillet; add seasoning mix,
tomato paste and water. Mix well.
12. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring
frequently. Set aside.
13. Divide spaghetti mixture evenly among muffin
cups (about 1/4 cup spaghetti each).
14. Press pasta firmly into cups with back of spoon.
15. Spoon beef mixture into centre of each cup
(about 1 ˝ tablespoons each), dividing evenly among
16. Top each with 1 teaspoon cheese.
17. Bake until firm and heated through, about 20
18. Let stand 8 to 10 minutes.
19. Loosen edges with a knife and remove from muffin
20. Serve immediately.