1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, cook the bacon and garlic
in a small saute pan over medium-low heat
until the garlic is aromatic and the bacon is
lightly browned, about 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add the wine, increase heat, bring the wine to a
boil and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the egg substitute and the parsley.
5. When pasta is done, drain it well and add it
immediately to the bacon mixture. Add parmesan
cheese and toss quickly.
6. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and serve.