1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Drain and rinse with cold water; drain again.
2. Preheat oven to 500 F.
3. Spray 2 large cookie sheets with vegetable oil
4. Lay the zucchini on the sheets and spray them
with cooking spray. Roast the zucchini 8 to 10
minutes, until tender.
5. In a medium, non-stick skillet, warm the
vegetable oil over medium heat.
6. Add the onion and garlic and saute it until
lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
7. Add the onion and garlic to the zucchini and stir
in the roasted peppers, olives, red pepper flakes
8. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with feta cheese.