1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, puree kale, basil,
garlic, Parmesan cheese and salt in a food processor or
blender until smooth.
3. Stir in yogurt.
4. Place oil in large skillet.
5. Saute the shrimp and red bell pepper in the
skillet over medium-low heat for 4 minutes or until
shrimp is bright pink and cooked through.
6. When pasta is done, drain well and transfer it to
a serving bowl.
7. Add the kale mixture and toss well.
8. Add shrimp and bell pepper, tossing gently. Serve immediately.