1. Mix the sesame paste with the sesame oil and set
2. Mix together the soy sauce, vegetable oil or
lard, scallions, preserved cabbage or coriander,
MSG, and chili oil, and divide among 5 serving
3. Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the
noodles. Bring back to a boil and let cook for 30
4. Add enough cool water to stop the boiling, then
back to the boil.
5. Add more cool water and bring to a boil a third
time. This time, boil until the noodles are just
6. Drain well in a colander and divide among the 5
7. Blend the noodles and seasonings, and serve.