1. Preheat oven or toaster to 450F.
2. Lay a 12-inch square piece of foil on the counter
and put the garlic on it.
3. Sprinkle the thyme and rosemary over the garlic.
4. Pour the oil over the garlic and herbs.
5. Draw up the edges of the foil and make a sealed
6. Bake 20 minutes.
7. While the garlic is baking, cook pasta according
to package directions.
8. Two minutes before pasta is done, add the
zucchini to the pasta cooking water.
9. Cook for 2 minutes. Drain zucchini and pasta.
10. Open the foil and mash the garlic lightly with a
11. Toss with the pasta and zucchini, season with salt and pepper