1. Prepare pasta according to package directions;
2. Preheat oven to 300 F.
3. Place tomato sauce in small saucepan and warm
over low heat.
4. Beat eggs, milk and Parmesan cheese in a large
5. Add pasta, chicken, peas and pepper and toss
6. Pour 1 tsp of the oil into a 6-inch, non-stick
skillet and place over medium heat.
7. Toss pasta mixture again and measure out
one-forth of the mixture (about1 cup) into the skillet.
8. Flatten into an even layer.
9. Cook about 1 minute, then slide spatula around to
be sure pancake doesn’t stick.
10. Continue cooking for about 3 minutes until the
underside is brown, shaking the pan once or
twice to prevent sticking.
11. Carefully flip pancake and cook about 3 more
12. Slide pancake onto a baking sheet and keep warm
in the oven while preparing the remaining
13. When all four pancakes are done, top with tomato sauce and