1. Cook lasagne according to package directions.;
2. Preheat over to 350 F.
3. Warm the oil in a large, non-stick skillet over
4. Add peppers and garlic.
5. Saute until peppers are very soft.
6. Add tomatoes, saffron, orange zest and salt.
7. Remove from heat and set aside 1 cup of tomato
8. Spread a little of the tomato mixture in the
bottom of a 9 x 13 x2-inch baking dish.
9. Cover with 4 pieces of lasagne (3 lengthwise, 1
widthwise) and then continue by adding cheese,
peas, tomatoes and lasagne.
10. Top with reserved tomatoes and cheese.
11. Bake uncovered until browned on top and bubbly, about 40