1. Prepare pasta according to package directions;
drain in colander.
2. Preheat oven to 375 F.
3. Slice the tomatoes into ˝ inch thick slices.
4. Set aside on a small plate. Crumble the bread
crumbs with your fingertips.
5. Set aside on another small plate.
6. Into a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, melt
the butter or margarine.
7. Add the flour, dry mustard and salt, then cook
together for 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Add the milk little by little and continue
stirring until mixture thickens. Add cheese and stir until
9. Place two slices tomato in bottom of pan, then
half the pasta, and pour the sauce over all.
10. Arrange 3 slices of tomato on top and sprinkle
with bread crumbs.
11. Bake for 20 minutes and serve.