LINGUINE AND TURKEY SAUTE
Makes: 6 Servings
1lb Linguine or Spaghetti, uncooked
2 cups broccoli florets
1 tbsp margarine
1 large onion, diced
2 carrots, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
2 stalks celery, diced
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 14 ˝ oz can low-sodium chicken broth
1 tsp ground sage
2 cups cooked turkey, diced
1/4 cup herbed, stuffing mix
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Two minutes before pasta is done, add broccoli
florets to water.
3. Cook two minutes; drain pasta and broccoli in
4. In a large skillet, warm the margarine over
5. Add the onion, carrots and celery and saute 3
6. Stir in the flour.
7. Add the chicken broth and sage and stir in
8. Stir until the sauce starts to simmer. Simmer 1
9. Pour the turkey saute over the pasta.
10. Sprinkle stuffing mix on top and serve immediately.