LINGUINE, SCALLOPS AND TOMATOES
Makes: 4 Servings
1 lb Linguine, Spaghetti or thin Spaghetti, uncooked
1 28oz can crushed tomatoes in puree
12-16 oz small scallops, quartered
˝ tsp hot red pepper flakes
5 tbsps chopped fresh parsley
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried basil
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, heat tomatoes in a large
saucepan until simmering.
3. Simmer scallops in sauce for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in the hot red pepper flakes, parsley,
oregano and basil.
5. When pasta is done, drain it well.
6. Toss pasta with sauce, season with salt and
pepper, top with parmesan cheese and serve