LEMON TURKEY STIR-FRY AND PASTA
Makes: 6 servings
1 lb Linguine, Spaghetti or Thin Spaghetti, uncooked
1 ˝ lbs turkey cutlets, cut into ˝-inch strips
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
2 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp lemon pepper
2 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
6 medium green onions, sliced
1 medium fresh lemon, cut into 10 thin sliced and
1 clove garlic, finely minced
1 10oz bag fresh spinach, washed, drained and
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions;
2. In self-closing bag, combine turkey, soy sauce,
vinegar, cornstarch and lemon pepper.
3. Shake bag to coat turkey thoroughly.
4. Refrigerate 30minutes to allow flavours to blend.
5. In a large skillet, over medium heat, saute
turkey and marinade in oil 2 to 3 minutes, or until
turkey is no longer pink.
6. Add onions, lemon slivers and garlic; continue to
cook until onions are translucent.
7. Stir in spinach and cook until just wilted.
8. Spoon over hot pasta and garnish with parsley and lemon
slices, if desired.