CURRIED PASTA WITH CHICKEN AND FRUIT
Makes: 4 Servings
1 lb Elbow Macaroni, Medium Shells or other medium
pasta shape, uncooked
12oz cooked chicken or turkey, cut into ˝-inch
3 cups seedless red grapes
1 20oz can pineapple chunks packed in water, drained
˝ cup non-fat mayonnaise
2 tbsps lemon juice
1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
1 tbsp curry powder
1 bunch scallions, sliced
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, toss chicken, grapes and
pineapple together in a large bowl.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together mayonnaise, lemon
juice, orange juice concentrate and curry
4. When pasta is cooked, drain well and stir in
5. Stir dressing into pasta and fruit mixture.
6. Sprinkle with scallions over salad and serve.