1. In a wok or deep fryer, heat the oil to 375 F
(190 C) and fry the rice vermicelli until puffed.
2. Remove and set aside.
3. Combine the sauce ingredients in a large skillet
and cook over medium heat for 4 minutes until
of a syrupy consistency.
4. If desired, fry the beaten eggs in a small pan.
When cooked, remove and slice into strips. Set
5. Add the noodles to the sauce and mix quickly so
that they are evenly coated.
6. Place on a serving dish, sprinkle with garnish,
and lay the egg strips on the top.
7. Serve immediately.