1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, preheat oven to 450 F.
3. In a food processor or blender, puree together
all the ingredients for the sauce.
4. When the pasta is done, drain and rinse with cold
water; drain again.
5. Lay the chicken in a jellyroll pan and pour half
the sauce over it.
6. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until chicken is cooked
through, turning halfway into cooking.
7. Remove the chicken from the oven and slice it.
8. In a large serving bowl, toss the pasta with the
peas, red pepper, celery, chicken broth and
9. Arrange the chicken sliced on top and serve.