1. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; place
over medium high heat until hot.
2. Add chicken; saute 4 minutes.
3. Drain well. Stir in spaghetti sauce, water, hot
sauce, vinegar and garlic salt.
4. In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and egg
5. Set aside. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with
6. Spread 1 cup of the sauce over the bottom of the
7. Arrange 4 pieces of lasagne (3 lengthwise, 1
width wise) over the sauce.
8. Cover with 1˝ cups of the sauce.
9. Spread half the ricotta mixture on top.
10. Arrange another 4 pieces of lasagne over
ricotta, and top with another 1 ˝ cups of sauce.
11. Spread remaining ricotta mixture on top.
12. Arrange final 4 pieces of lasagne over ricotta
mixture and cover with remaining sauce.
13. Preheat oven to 350 F.
14. Cover lasagne with foil and bake for 1 hour 10
15. Uncover lasagne, sprinkle blue cheese on top and
bake an additional 5 minutes uncovered.
16. Cover and let stand 15 minutes before serving.