1. Blanch the spinach or rape briefly in boiling
water, drain and set aside.
2. Mix the rice wine, ginger, 1/8 tsp of salt, and
the soy sauce into the marinade.
3. Slice the chicken, fish, and prawns very finely.
4. Spread out on a serving platter and add the
marinade. Let stand.
5. Heat a pot of water to boiling and add the
6. Bring back to a boil and cook uncovered until
they are soft, about 4 minutes for dried noodles
and 2 minutes for fresh ones.
7. Drain in a colander and lay the vegetable on top.
8. Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a saucepan
and add the MSG, the remaining ˝ tsp of salt,
and add the chicken fat.
9. Bring to a fast boil for 1 minute.
10. Pour the meat and noodles into the boiling hot
broth. They will cook instantly.
11. Stir and serve in individual bowls.