1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Mix red pepper, onions, and garlic with 1 tbsp of
olive oil in 9 x 13 baking dish and roast in oven
for 25 minutes; stirring occasionally.
3. While vegetables roast, remove casing from
bratwurst, crumble and drain on paper towel.
4. Pour fat from skillet.
5. Add bratwurst and beer to skillet and simmer.
6. Cook pasta according to package directions and
drain, reserving ˝ cup of pasta water.
7. Remove roasted vegetables from oven, immediately
add bratwurst from skillet, add basil, pasta,
1 cup of cheese and toss to mix thoroughly.
8. If mixture seems too dry, add some of the pasta
water to moisten.
9. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top and serve.