1. Prepare lasagne according to package directions;
2. Spread one can apple pie filling in a greased 9 x
13 x 2-inch pan, slicing any extra-thick apples.
3. Layer 4 pieces of lasagne over apples.
4. In a bowl, mix together cheese filling
ingredients; spread evenly over lasagne and top with the
remaining 4 pieces of lasagne.
5. Spoon remaining can of apple pie filling over
6. In a small bowl, crumble together topping
7. Sprinkle over apple filling.
8. Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes.
9. Cut into serving pieces and top with sour cream mixture.