WESTERN WAGON WHEELS
Makes: 10 Servings
1 lb Wagon Wheels, Rotini or other medium pasta
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
½ tsp pepper
1 ½ lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into
3 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
2-3 cups broccoli florets
2 carrots, thinly sliced
1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
1 tbsp water
1 18oz bottle barbecue sauce
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, combine flour and pepper
in a zip-top plastic bag.
3. Add chicken and shake until well coated.
4. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet.
5. Add half the chicken and stir-fry until brown on
6. Remove from pan. Repeat with 1 tbsp oil and
7. Remove from pan.
8. Add remaining 1 tbsp oil to skillet and heat.
9. Add broccoli, carrots and corn; stir-fry 2
10. Add water; cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes or
until vegetables are tender-crisp.
11. Add chicken and barbecue sauce to skillet; cook
until thoroughly heated.
12. When pasta is done, drain well.
13. Place in a large bowl; add hot chicken mixture and toss well.