1. Slice the chicken breast finely, width
approximately 1 ½ inches.
2. Pound together, or blend in a blender, the
coriander seeds, cumin seeds, pepper, turmeric, curry
powder, galangal, lemon grass, salt and garlic.
3. Pour the blended ingredients into the coconut
4. Add sugar and vegetable oil and blend again so
that all the ingredients are well mixed.
5. Add the chicken slices and marinate for 2 hours.
6. Place chicken slices on skewers.
7. Pour the marinating sauce into a pot and heat
8. Place the chicken slices over a charcoal grill
and apply the sauce to the chicken while turning.
9. When cooked through, serve with satay sauce and cucumber