1. Mix the flour, baking powder, and 9oz (250 ml) of
water into a dough. Let rise, then knead roll
the dough until smooth and elastic.
2. Cut in 10 pieces.
3. Mash the pork fat in bowl.
4. Mix in the stir-fried flour, sugar, walnuts,
preserved plums, and enough water to make a filling.
5. Divide the filling into 10 portions.
6. Roll out the dough balls into 3 inch (7 cm)
7. Place 1 portion of filling in each wrapper and
pinch gather the edges.
8. Steam in a steamer for 7 minutes, or until
9. Remove and serve.