1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Three minutes before pasta is done, stir in the
broccoli or cauliflower.
3. Drain pasta and vegetables and transfer to a
large bowl. In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch
in 1/4 cup of water.
4. Put the garlic in a large saucepan with chicken
broth. Simmer over heat for 3 minutes.
5. Whisk in the cornstarch . Stir in the mixed
vegetables and spinach and cook until hot, about 5
6. Toss the sauce and vegetables with the pasta,
season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with
Parmesan cheese and serve.