1 Bay leaf
2 Cups water
2 Cups cubed moose meat (or other game meat)
1 Cup diced Celery
1 Green or red pepper
1 Large carrot (sliced l/2" thick)
1 Large potato (cut into l” chunks)
2 Cups crushed tomatoes
1 Cloves garlic
1/2 Teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoon cornstarch
1. Saute onions, garlic, green or red pepper, and
2. Cook meat in water (covered) until almost tender.
and carrots and simmer 15 minutes.
3. Add all other ingredients.
4. If stew is too thin add cornstarch to thicken.
5. Add other herbs of your choice (I usually add l
bay leaf, and a
dash of chili powder).