1. Melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and mix
2. Turn the heat down and add the milk carefully a
little at a time, mixing continuously.
3. Keep mixing until it settles. Add the salt,
pepper and cinnamon or nutmeg.
1. Wrap the eggplants in aluminum foil and bake
until they are soft. Slice them in thick slices.
2. Peel the potatoes, slice them and fry them
3. Brown the onion and the ground meat together in
the olive oil.
4. Grate the tomatoes and add them in along with the
parsley and the salt & pepper.
5. Simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Layer the potatoes, the ground meat mix and the
eggplants in a deep pan.
7. Cover with the beshamel sauce.
8. Bake in medium oven for 30 - 40 minutes.