F), grease a lamington tin, 13 x
9 x 2-inch pan. Cream butter and
2. Gradually add the eggs and mix well.
3. Add 1/3 cup of flour at a time, stirring gently
and thoroughly after each addition.
4. Place batter in pan and bake for 1 - 1 1/4 hours,
decreasing temperature to 160 C (325 F) during
5. Place on a cake cooler rack to cool.
1. Sift icing sugar into a bowl.
2. Add boiling water and vanilla to cocoa and stir
into icing sugar, beat well.
3. Cut cooled cake into 24 blocks.
4. Ice on all sides ( this is best done using a pair
5. Just dip the cake into the icing mixture, then
roll the iced cake in the coconut (coating well) and
allow to dry on rack.