1. Mix the pork with the soy sauce, rice wine,
ginger, MSG, salt and sugar.
2. Stir in one direction until it becomes a paste.
Stir in the sesame oil and mix well.
3. Add 9oz (250 ml) of cold water gradually to the
flour and mix into a dough. Let rest.
4. Turn out onto a flour board and knead until firm
5. Knead the dough again and cut into ½ oz (5 g)
6. Flatten each ball lightly with your hand, then
roll out each piece into a 3 inch circle, rotating the
dough counter- clockwise while rolling so the centre
is slightly thicker than the edges.
7. Place about 1 to 1 ½ tsps of filling on each
circle and pinch the edges together in 18 pleats.
8. Place the dumpling in a steamer and steam for 5 minutes over