1. Squeeze excess moisture from the bread and
discard the crusts.
2. Mix together all the ingredients, in a bowl, by
3. Let this mixture stand for half an hour if you
have the time.
4. Make large, round, flattened hamburgers and grill
under a hot grill, approximately 3 minutes on
each side; or even better place them on an oiled
grid and barbecue them for 5 to 6 minutes on
5. They should be slightly uncooked inside and
moist; turn them over once, but do not let them get
6. Serve them with quartered lemons on the side of the platter,
with some fresh salad